- National Secondary School Survey
Barriers to Substance AbuseTreatment for Women in Barbados
Data collection is currently underway for this mixed method, rapid assessment study which seeks to investigate the factors hindering women's use of treatment services in Barbados.
2019 Barbados Drug Information Network (BARDIN) Report
Preparation of the 2019 BARDIN report is ongoing. The final report will provide an overview of the island's drug demand reduction and supply control activities for the period January 1 to December 31, 2019. It will include data from:
- The National Council on Substance Abuse
- The Edna Nicholls Centre
- The Psychiatric Hospital
- The Substance Abuse Foundation
- The Centre for Counselling Addiction Support Alternatives
- The Royal Barbados Police Force
- The Barbados Prison Service
- The Criminal Justice Research and Planning Unit
- The Financial Intelligence Unit
Multilateral Evaluation Mechanism
The Research Department is currenlty coordinating the completion of the questionnaire for the 8th round of the Multilateral Evaluation Mechanism (MEM).